An attribute is a property or characteristic of a person, place, or thing. Color, for example, is an attribute of your hair.
In programming computers, an attribute is an element that takes a value and is associated with an object, such as an item, a region, a page. It is a changeable property or characteristic of some component of a program that can be set to different values
Attributes for balanced living!
- Definite and specific financial goal: Have a measurable and specific goal, know exactly what you are working towards.
- A definite study program: A continuous planned habitual study program, have a definite time to study.
- Multiple sources of income: Continuously look for creative and new sources of income across the globe, keep expanding.
- Mix with successful people: Surround yourself with people who have already achieved what you are aspiring to achieve. Mix with people who are directed, who know exactly where they are going.
- Listen: Listen with emotion, not hearing, but listen to other people.
- Fully expect: Truly believe you are going to be successful, have no plan B. Don’t doubt, fully expect to be prosperous, it’s no surprise when you become prosperous. You already knew this would happen.